According to Electronic Communications Act (2003: 389), which entered into force on July 25, 2003, anyone visiting a website with cookies will be informed of the following:
- that the webpage contains cookies
- How these cookies are used and
- How cookies can be avoided
A cookie is a text file saved by your browser. At Studentmedia.se cookies are used to collect statistics. By gathering information about a visitor’s use of the site, we can better meet our visitors’ needs and wishes. The information collected is anonymous and can not be linked to a particular person unless the visitor explicitly allows this.
- Type of browser
- Operating system
- Mobile manufacturer
- IP address
- Which pages visited on the site
- How long a visitor stays on the site
- When someone visited the site last
- Which page referred the visitor to the site
- Analyze behaviors to develop and improve website design and content
- Building segment
- Show relevant ads for previous visitors
By using Studentmedia.se you agree to receive cookies from the website. However, you can delete specific cookies at any time or disable the possibility of Studentmedia.com to save cookies on your computer.
How to avoid cookies
In your browser’s settings, you can choose that your browser will automatically deny cookies. For current information about this, we recommend that you googlar “disable cookies in WEBBLASER” where you replace the word WEBBLADER to the browser you are using. For more information about cookies visit PTS.